Unity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity

Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Faith.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baibak

My application :) Empty
PostSubject: My application :)   My application :) EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Alex
Origin: Russian

Main:Balbak ( its i, not l )
Level: 43 Sorcerer

Why are you interested for joining Unity?
I like PvP in mmorpgs, but to reach some goals in PvP u need to be high level and to have good company Wink First I can make on my own, second will give me Unity, I hope Wink))

What do you expect from us?
Mass PvP events and ofcourse main thing is nice atmosphere in legion, i like to play jokes and to chat with interesting ppl)

Raid and pvp experience?
Yep, took part in 3 sieges and farmed all instances available on my lvl.

Previous guild?
Exodus.

Why did you leave your previous guilds?
Confrontation with guild master and only 4 - 6 ppl online... It wasnt so fun to be in guild that is practically dead)

Are willing to help the guild support? ( Ranks)
Ofcourse.

Do you have ventrillo / teamspeak installed?
Have Skype installed.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, but its broken, will buy new one if we will speak on skype or ventrillo.

Tell a bit about yourself :
My name is Alex, 21 year old guy from Russia (Samara). Played some mmorpg's before: Time Zero 4 years, Lord of The Rings Online 3 months. I prefer PvP, thats why i played time zero, its a hard core post nuclear game with full loot. After I get 50 lvl i will focus on PvP ofcourse, now im 42 so i feel a bit uncomfortable, because I know that someone can come and kill me not because he is better in PvP but because he is higher lvl then me =((
To tell about real life... I love football , club from my city Krylja Sovetov ( Soviet Wings ) and FC Liverpool, ofcourse im a fan of Russia national team, the second national team i like is England Wink Besides i love rock music, under the word rock i mean - classical rock, death metal, grindcore and so on. Favourite bands: Pink Floyd, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Nirvana, Joy Division and so on. If u are interested, i have lastfm account, can give a link later Wink Think thats all, i hope i will be able to tell about myself more in legion chat Twisted Evil

Last edited by Baibak on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SquirtingCherry

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:58 pm

i vote yes, seems like a guy we can use. I love those russian players.
Back to top Go down
Baibak

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:35 am

Finally im 43 lvl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application :)   My application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My application :)
Page 1 of 1